Rentricity is seeking energetic, enthusiastic people to join its growing team. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in Engineering Project Management and Sales & Business Development.
- Develop new and existing customer relationships to increase project portfolio and ensure client satisfaction
- Gather information, assess data, create, and present deliverables to support business development and current project activities
- Design and/or coordinate the creation of mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering specifications
- Oversee the planning, budgeting, scheduling, designing, bidding, and construction phases of developmental projects
- Undergraduate degree (required), preferably in engineering; graduate degree a plus
- Prior project management and/or sales & business development experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations and prioritize many diverse tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Enterprising and resourceful
- Highly organized
- Excited to learn
If you have a strong interest in renewable energy and possess engineering, sales, marketing, technical or other applicable skills/experience, and want to be part of an exciting business opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.